Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Share.Place is a content collaboration platform startup located in Paris, co- founded by former co-founders of Talend (Nasdaq TLND).
Share.Place reinvents the way to work with a document centric platform designed for new generation of workers. It’s a unique solution to work on documents between emails, instant messaging and drives.
At Share.Place, we all share the same values: we work with passion, we focus on simplicity, we are ethical and transparent, and we delight customers and share success.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and
• Proficient understanding of ReactJS, React Native, GraphQL(Apollo Server/Client)
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling/
• Basic knowledge of backend technologies (MySQL, Elastic Search) is a plus.
• Knowledge in DevOps/ Cloud infrastructure (AWS)
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Stay updated by signing up for our newsletter:
news and thoughts about the evolution of work organization in small and large companies emailed to you once a week.
Enter your email address to subscribe:
In this golden age of virtual collaboration, conference calls might seem like an antiquated mode of communication. But we...
We are looking for a JS Developer (Paris based) who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming...
By clicking on the “?” just below your Profile Picture, you can improve your Share.Place usage. Our tutorial...
With Share.Place, you can keep track of projects by assigning easily tasks with due dates. How to? Start a new topic Add...
As a manager of a team of consultants, keeping your clients’ information safe when file sharing occurs daily can be...